Hi Everyone,
I am trying to integrate between JIRA and netcool. For that i want to restart jira cloud instance (trial version). Can any one help me out to restart JIRA cloud instance.
Thanks & Regards,
Vedasri.
You do not have the ability to restart Cloud instances, and you should not need it either.
Why do you think you need to restart it?
Actually I am Integrating between JIRA and Netcool , imported a certificate in impact and GUI servers. I through to restart JIRA instance to integrate between JIRA and netcool.
No, sorry, I asked why you think you want to restart Jira?
You can't do anything to a Cloud instance that would make it need a restart, so I am asking why you seem to think a restart is needed.
Hi Nic,
I am following below link to integration between JIRA and Netcool.
http://blog.orb-data.com/using-ibm-netcool-impacts-new-restful-api-to-integrate-with-atlassian-jira-service-desk/#comment-5634
I imported the certificate in impact and netcool. Even though the connection is not established.
I followed below link to importing certificate in GUI:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/how-to-import-a-public-ssl-certificate-into-a-jvm-867025849.html#HowtoimportapublicSSLcertificateintoaJVM-commandline
Do you have any idea how to integrate. Please help me out.
I want to add JIRA instance as a data source in netcool impact by using RESTful API type data source. And it is not connecting displaying an error as SSl certificate is not available.
Do you have any idea how to create an ssl certificate for jira so that we can add that certificate in netcool impact.
I have provided the link below which i have followed to integrate between JIRA and netcool impact.
I don't understand why you think you need to restart Jira to do that. With SSL, I suspect you need to import certificates into Netcool to allow it to connect to Jira, but that's all.
JIRA cloud already comes with SSL certificate installed on it. You can't have any backend access to JIRA cloud.
When you are integrating Atlassian applications with other applications both should have a secure connection (Https). Make sure your Netcool is running on https.
Hi Ash,
But when i am trying to integrate from netcool to JIRA.
It is showing the error as "Unable to connect to data source because of an SSL exception, see help documentation on Enabling SSL connections with external servers"
It means their is no SSl certificate imported in Impact and GUI right. I have not find any SSL certificate in Web. If you have please provide me the SSL certificate.
Best Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.