Is it possible to transition an issue when the linked issue is closed?
Thanks
Yes, with the automation of Jira Service Desk.
Sorry can you explain this? Is it something really easy?
This can be done with various plugins in marketplace. Check out Automation for jira
or scriptrunner (already tagged
Sure! Let me explain how I do it. You don't need additional add-ons.
Hope it works!
Yes i have script runner and automation for jira installed
Can this not be done just on the transition? Like a post function or script?
Is it as well possible to auto close the parent if MORE than 1 linked issues are closed?
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Zehra
I have two projects with differents workflows .
Now i would like to transition the parent issue to the next status , when the the linked issue in the other project was closed.
i need a help please.
I only have script runner plugin. I am trying to use the trigger option is there a way i can add some scripting there to have a post function run so that when Parent ticket is moved to In Progress the linked bug ticket also is moved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.