I have Jira Core 7.5.1, Service Desk 3.8.2 and Confluence 6.6.0 installed on our server. Service Desk and Confluence are connected to each other. They both only use the Jira internal directory, configuration summary is:
Directory ID: 1
Username: jira-admin
Display name: Jira Admin
Email address: tech@nxrev.com
=== Directories configured ===
Directory ID: 1
Name: JIRA Internal Directory
Active: true
Type: INTERNAL
Created date: Thu Feb 28 11:57:51 PST 2013
Updated date: Thu Feb 28 11:57:51 PST 2013
Allowed operations: [CREATE_GROUP, CREATE_ROLE, CREATE_USER, DELETE_GROUP, DELETE_ROLE, DELETE_USER, UPDATE_GROUP, UPDATE_GROUP_ATTRIBUTE, UPDATE_ROLE, UPDATE_ROLE_ATTRIBUTE, UPDATE_USER, UPDATE_USER_ATTRIBUTE]
Implementation class: com.atlassian.crowd.directory.InternalDirectory
Encryption type: atlassian-security
Attributes:
"user_encryption_method": "atlassian-security"
A while back I changed the server hostname and updated the Base URL in Jira and Confluence. Yesterday I discovered a couple of more recently created users cannot login to confluence, but they can login to the Service Desk. On login, the Confluence page says
- Sorry, an error occurred trying to log you in. Please try again.
The atlassian-confluence.log contains the following error:
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.runtime.OperationFailedException: The following URL does not specify a valid Crowd User Management REST service: http://oldhost.old.domain:8080/rest/usermanagement/1/authentication?username=support%40nxrev.com
I haven't been able to find where oldhost.old.domain is still set. How can I fix this?
Thank you for assistance with this.
Mark