Hi everyone. We would like to monitor our JIRA performance using app dynamics. I installed and configured Java App Agent on my JIRA server. When I give path of the javaagent.jar in JAVA_OPTS My app is not starting. If I remove that JVM param It is starting. Can someone please guide me ?
Hi Jonnada,
I hope that you are referring to Install the Java Agent for how to install Appdynamic's java agent. If yes, then you might need to look at the JIRA startup logs to check what is the error and why the startup is failing. Do you see any obvious errors during JIRA startup?
Cheers,Moga
Hello,
We pretty much have the same trouble : Jira correctly starts, but AppDynamics agent does nothing. We don't even have an AppDynamic log saying that the service started
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.