We setup our Slack integration with a channel we no longer want to receive notifications. How do we remove it?
I hit configure and just receive a page asking if we want to subscribe notifications.
Please help!
Hi @Ashlee Toney
I love your photo btw!
Are you using the Cloud or Server?
If Server you'll need to go to System > Webhooks > Select your webhook and disable or delete the webhook.
If you're using Cloud I'm not aware of how to fix this. Hopefully there will be someone else who can comment on that!
Here's a past question related to Jira Cloud and Slack Integration.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-questions/Slack-Integration-Jira-Cloud-instance-was-disabled-by/qaq-p/651743
@Brittany Wispell - We are using the Cloud version. I looked over the link above, but this is not addressing what we are looking for.
So we added @jirabot to a channel in our Slack. Then decided it was too many notifications within that channel and we wanted to create a channel specifically for these notifications. So I am trying to unlink the Jira bot from that channel (I think I somehow managed this - but I still see them listed in that channel as a user, just no notifications?)
Then I need to re-add them to a new channel.
Not sure how to go about this process...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.