I accidentally hit some functions either with the keyboard or mouse that set me into a specific mode when viewing Jira. I now can only view two projects, I've lost functionality to view the breakdown by swim lanes, ability to create stories by promoting them into a current sprint, attaching an epic for the story. I'm in a mode where there seems to be a special filter applied to my Jira view or perhaps I'm in administrative mode. I need to be able to access all projects and Kanban boards, and move stories from swim lane to swim lane appropriately. I cannot figure out to get out of whatever mode or settings I've applied. I've attached what my current view is appearing as. I need my board to appear similar to the second screen shot which is affiliated with a different organization and a separate user account. Please let me know what is required to put me back to the original setting where I have access to all projects, Kanban boards, and have the 'Plan' 'Report' and 'View' options and functionality that take me to the backlog and the view of a burn down report.
