Within each sprint you have the opportunity to add a sprint goal. I would like to display the goal on one of the dashboards that I have created for this project. How can I do it?
Thank you, Brittany, and I actually checked for an available gadget somewhere. Unfortunately, we don't have this one deployed, but I will see if it can be added. Appreciate the help.
Hey @Mario M Villalobos
There is a free add-on you can try if you are on server (see link below image). Or if you have the gadget called Text (see image) you can edit this with plain text or HTML and put whatever information you want to see.
Jira Server Sprint Goals
I'm looking for the same feature, but I'm looking to automatically pull the sprint goal information into a confluence page.
Hi @Mario M Villalobos,
If you are still looking for a way to display sprint goals on your dashboards you can check our plugin called Goal Focus. It allows you to create sprint goals and display them with "Sprint Goals" gadget on your dashboards along with progress and recent activities on those goals.
Best Regards
Arek
Same here, would like it pulled into a Confluence page.
For me it would be great as well, to pull it into a confluence page together with several informations like runtime etc..
Hi Arkadiusz,
Is there any possibility to hide or remove the "Activities" section from GF Dashboard?
It would be a solution to my needs.Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Hi @Gabriel Marcopulos
Currently, it is not possible to hide Activities section, but feel free to contact me at arek@digitaltoucan.com and we will figure something out.
Regards
Is that add-on still available? I see the introduction widget, but not this one.
I found it mentioned in the link below, but I can't find the "Plugins" section they mention. Are plugins a thing of the past?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GADGETS/All+Atlassian+Gadgets#AllAtlassianGadgets-JIRAText
Old topic but maybe still valid. My workaround solution for this:
1. Open dummy ticket
2. add this ticket to current active sprint
3. In the description provide the Sprint Goal
4. Create a widget "Filter result" and add to dashboard
5. Filter focuses only on that 1 dummy ticket
6. When sprint is completed just update the description on the same ticket and move for the next active sprint
Enjoy the view
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.