We setup LDAP authentication and tested that users can login. but every morning we need to resync the active directory users and enable the Jira login. we removed all the settings twice and recreated the LDAP connection but the users keep losing access.
Please provide the user directory summary and explain in detail what happens.
Also, look into the logs, as they might hold valuable information.
What do you mean by "and enable the Jira login" ?
-Lars
There's a check box under the username that has to check every time I resync the Active Directory server.
"Application access: JIRA Software"
The problem is that the AD user directory losses all the users. but when I test it and resync everything starts working.
Hitting that button will add the user to the default groups ticked under application access.
Since you did not provide the user directory summary its hard try and understand whats going on here.
The basics are that somehow the user looses his group memberships.
Lars,
thanks for you quick response. I am going to see if I can contact the atlassian help desk because I am not comfortable posting our LDAP connection info in a public forum.
Thanks,
Rohan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.