So I initially bought JIRA Core but then Bought JIRA Software which is installed in the same instance as JIRA Core (I used the "Try JIRA Software" button to add it. I was on JIRA Core 7.4.1 and I know theres a now 7.7.1 but I don't think there is a 7.71 of JIRA software yet. So my question is twofold....
1. Should I be keeping them on the same release number since they are both installed?
2. If #1 is a yes, how do I upgrade JIRA Core to the latest Jira Software release using the web interface? I know I could download the installer for the specific version and run it. and I will do that if I have to. But can it be done via the web interface? If I click the Upgrade to 7.7.1 button will it just take me to the latest version compatible with the latest JIRA Software version?
EDIT: Nevermind.. It seems I should have looked before I posted.. there is a JIRA Software 7.7.1 as well and the update button has you download the installer anyways.