can you help us on how to share dashboard in jira
Hi Atish,
When you are on your dashboard, go to the three dots in the top-right hand corner and click on 'Edit Dashboard'. You can then add Shares for the dashboard to specific groups or projects, and logged in user or publicly.
Hope this helps.
Dan
hi Dan,
i want to share the dasdboard with individual user and not with group
Regards
Atish
Ah, I see what you mean. Unfortunately you're limited by the tool there, so I would probably advise to create a new group with just the individual user in, and then share the dashboard to that group.
Regards,Dan
Hi @atish pradhan,
I just started a discussion on a topic that I think touches your question: How to share your Jira Dashboard.
Check it out to see if it's any help to you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.