Hello,
I'm finding lots of documatation on how to edit email templates if the system was local. But I'm using the hosted system and I need to edit one the the supplied email templates and I just can't seem to figure out how? I'm very new to Jira and sorry if this is a stupid question.
Hi Mike,
Actually you will not find this funcionality through UI on a Jira Studio instance.
However you can raise an issue at support.atlassian.com, with the HTML templates attached(and tested) and the templates can be imported
Just to clarify, there are two different types of Atlassian hosted types and each has different features and limitations:
*JIRA Studio is an all inclusive package of our applications (the address of your instance with be "mycomapny.jira.com"
*Hosted JIRA is a standard version of JIRA which we host for you. (the address with be "mycompany.onjira.com"
JIRA Studio is a uniform platform which will not allow us to customize your e-mail templates. Hosted JIRA allows for most customization options, like this, it is just that we have to do it for you...you will need to submit a support request (like Nicolas described in his Answer).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.