Hi,
I have a problem with configuring some custom fields to be required on the Create Form.They are marked as required in field configurations, but they are not validated on Create Form - they even don't have a characteristic red star.
I am able to create an issue without any value in those fields. It shouldn't happen.
Solutions I've tried:
A similar problem found:
Thanks in advance for any piece of advice!Have a great day,
Hi Maria,
Thanks for doing some research and looking at other questions already.
I just gave it a try on my 7.7.1 instance and that does seem to work as expected.
The Field Configuration that you've adjusted, is that assigned to a Field Configuration Scheme. A Field Configuration Scheme basically says which Field Configuration to use for which Issue Type. Are you sure the Field Configuration that you've changed is assigned to the correct issue type in the Field Configuration Scheme?
Best,
Maarten
Thanks for a fast response @Maarten Cautreels!
I have created a field configuration called Design Team, and I have assigned this configuration for a User Story Issue type (See the screenshot).
The second screenshot shows you a field with a required mark.
On a create form the field looks like not required (third screenshot).
Field configuration "Design Team" associated with User Story
A Field form "Design Team" field configuration marked to be required:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.