Hello, I recieve error when add Agile Wallbord Gadged on my dashboard
http://prntscr.com/idkfup
Hi Dmitrijs,
From the screenshot I would guess you're on JIRA Server? If yes, which version are you running?
Best,
Maarten
7.7.0
Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce it on my local JIRA (v7.7.1) and I don't find any related fixes in the release notes.
Could you try again and take a look in the logs of JIRA?
On the other hand, it does look like you're trying to add the gadget to the System Dashboard, can you also verify that you are logged in trying to add the gadget?
Other gadget work fine, ok I try update JIRA software
I was just able to reproduce your issue after removing all my Boards. Please make sure you have access to at least one board by going to the Boards section of your JIRA.
I remove all gadged and try add only one gadged - Agile Wallboard, same error.
http://prntscr.com/idnct6
http://prntscr.com/ieikxq
http://prntscr.com/ieia73
I update to latest version of JIRA. but same problem. Jira run under Apache SSL Reverse proxy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.