I'm getting an exception on the backlog page of an agile board after upgrading Jira Core from 7.4.1 to 7.7.1. The exception stack trace is shown below. I haven't yet seen an actual problem using a board yet, but I assume I will eventually. Suggestions for further triage would be helpful.
Error message and stack trace, with identifying information from my server removed (atlassian code references untouched):
An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
- Exception: Uncaught TypeError: c.isEpicsPanelEnabled is not a function
- Resource: /download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,gh-rapid,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,jira.global,jira.general,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true
- Line: 9895
- Column: 589
Environment
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36
Stack trace
- TypeError: c.isEpicsPanelEnabled is not a function
- at e (/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,gh-rapid,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,jira.global,jira.general,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true:9895:589)
- at d.f [as filterOutGHEpics] (/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,gh-rapid,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,jira.global,jira.general,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true:9895:502)
- at d.g [as reset] (/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,gh-rapid,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,jira.global,jira.general,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true:9895:359)
- at d [as parse] (/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,gh-rapid,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,jira.global,jira.general,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true:3103:1191)
- at Object.a.success (/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,gh-rapid,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,jira.global,jira.general,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true:2887:125)
- at j /download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:63:58)
- at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:64:361)
- at d (/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:189:292)
- at XMLHttpRequest.b (/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:201:149)