I have read through a similar question:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-enable-the-Epic-panel-in-a-Kanban-board/qaq-p/396569
that states that only Epic Panels are in JIRA Cloud. However, after reading this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver075/using-your-kanban-backlog-935562498.html
I discovered there is a way to add a epic panel to the Kanban backlog in more than just JIRA Cloud. My question is how do I enable this? The post above says it should be enabled a default, however I don't see the option to add it to my backlog?
PLEASE advise.
Thank you!
Hi Cierra,
It should be enabled by default but only on JIRA 7.5 or above. Can you verify on the System Info page int he JIRA System Administration which version of JIRA you are running?
Best,
Maarten
Oh I see. I currently am working on JIRA 7.4.3, so I would need to update sadly.
Good luck with the upgrade. There's obviously more new features included in the upgrade so it's definitely worth it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.