Hi, can I set something up to email a Jira Service Desk queue daily?
I'm looking for something like the subscribe functionality in JIRA filters.
Thanks,
Simon.
hi there,
are you talking about sending an email to a specific address?
you could create a jira user with that email address perhaps.
or use scriptrunner to send custom emails (there is a built in script for that)
Let me know if any of these would work for you.
Cheers,Krisz
Hi, yes, would like to send to user(s) already in JIRA.
Was thinking about using the automation tool?
Not familiar with scriptrunner. will investigate. Thanks.
Right,
if the users can see the issues in Jira then you can use a filter subscription?
The automation tool is also a good solution.
Oh yes, of course. Genius. I didn't think of creating a filter based on queue parameters.
That works brilliantly.
Thank you so so much for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.