Is there a query to type in to get the age of open issue?
Unfortunately no. That is a calculated value (today-created dated).
you can export to excel and calculate there of course. There may be an addon that would provide this detail so check the marketplace.
You can make a custom field which would calculated the age of an issue. You could use Adaptivist ScriptRunner or Power Custom Fields.
Power Custom Fields is a free add-on. You scripted field would have a script like this.
return (currentDate() - created);
I only have access to Jira - not the other resources. Where do I go for Power Custom Fields? Is that in Jira?
I can see the sil script in power custom fields but how do I use it? I'm not familiar with scripts since I work on the business side. All I know are simple queries and dashboards.
The add-on is available only for Jira Server or Data Center. You can download it from here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.keplercf/server/overview
Then you should install it in
Addon->Manage addons->Upload addon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.