I have created a Test and I added an Attachment to it and then I added it to the Test Cycle. When I go into the Test Cycle to Execute the Test Attachments (executions) is empty. Where is my File that I originally attached as when I execute the Test Case I want to be able to open my Attachment.
Thanks,
Tones.
Hi Antonio,
I assume, you are using an app for your test cycle environment. Which app is the question about?
I am using Jira.
I created a Test then added it to a Test Cycle.
I want to add an attachment so I go into the Test Case and add an attachment. It's uploaded.
I then go back to the Test Cycle to execute the Test Case E. Inside there is no attachment. Where has the attachment gone?
Jira does not have that functionality. You'll need to explain which testing add-on you have.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Will this feature implemented in the near future? So that the attachments that were added in the test case are also visible in the test player?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.