Hello,
I am new to JIRA. I want to create a runnable jar to do activites like creating a issue, closing an issue from JAVA
I have downloaded eclipse. How should I proceed. Do we have any step by step instructions for this.
Appreciate all the help!
Do you mean a java program external to Jira? If so, you'll need to use the REST API to call Jira functions. You don't need a lot of Jira knowledge here - create a java program like any other, and write REST calls in it.
Thanks for the reply Nic ! I will give it a shot.. Will keep posted about the progress.
Regards,
Ashwini Nerlekar
Hello Nic,
I did set up the Java project. I am trying to compile the existing REST JAVA code available in using maven, on a command prompt I get the below error
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/class-is-missing-com-google-common-base-Predicate/qaq-p/722344
I can see the jar file and on exploding it I can see the Predicate class in there. Any help in this regard will be helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.