I am currently cleaning up the backlog and rejecting stories- because I cant tell where these records are kept- I am taking a screenshot of every single story I reject so I have a record of it. Is there a simple way to run a report on all rejected issues so I dont have to keep a separate log?
How are you "rejecting" them?
Dear @Rachel Wilson,
I guess that with rejecting you mean a transition that leads to a status callesd "rejected" or similar.
If this is the case the issue is not gone or deleted. You could get a report by copy&paste this JQL to the Jira search advanced:
project = XYZ AND status = "rejected" and issuetype = "Story"
Then you can export the result as an XML, XLS or Word (button in the upper right area).
This does not work if you mean "delete" with "reject" - then the issues are gone forever.
So long
Thomas
I am going to more actions actions from the ellipsis and then typing in Rejected
and then I get a pop-up where I can add a comment and click on a "rejected" button.
Thank you for helping me. Yes I mean rejected- not deleted. I tried to use that search string and I got an error.
Use the actual project key, not the placeholder xyz. Try "NIM", as we can see you have a project with that key
Also, do not assume "rejected" goes to rejected, it may be some other status.
That worked but I got no results---- hmmmmm....
The rejected ones I have pulled up-their status is closed. Which doesnt allow us to differentiate. I am starting to create a flag/label named "rejected" and putting that on all stories I reject. With that being said- could you provide me with a search string that involves stories being closed with that flag?
Hy Rachel,
What you are looking for is to know the tickets that have been in the rejected state at least once. To see that you can use the following:
status changed to REJECTED
I hope that this is still useful, if not for you, for others
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.