From the official help: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/create-edit-or-remove-a-user-794198944.html
But I don't see any 'Change password' option, only 'Reset password'
I'm I missing some permissions or is the documentation wrong?
What I see...
TIA
Phil
I also could not find the Change Password button. I guess it does not exists. I found a thread which were created later than the referenced by you documentation.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Set-user-passwords-in-Atlassian-Cloud/qaq-p/652142
I guess, the button was removed.
Reading Shannon's reply...
"Since all Cloud instances use the Atlassian IDs as logins now, it's not possible for anyone other than the holder of the email address to set their own password."
I think they forgot to consider system accounts & removing the option to set their password have rendered them useless.
Yes this is the same for me. No possible to change manuel password. Please be aware of what you are witting here as atlassian. You forward us wrongly to find a solution .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.