I have just upgraded my JIRA pre-production instance from 7.1.4 to 7.5.3.
We have around 1.5 million cases in our instance and indexing previously took around 12 hours to complete in the background.
Since upgrading, indexing is taking 50hrs to complete.
Additonally, performance test results for create case etc are showing significantly worse compared to the pre upgrade baseline taken. The differences can be seen in the table below.
Considering the significant performance drop I am sure there must be something wrong somewhere. Can anyone offer some guidance on things I should be checking?
Thanks, Stephen
JIRA Interfaces | Avg Pre-Upgrade | Avg Post Upgrade |
AddWebLink | 0.086 | 4.264 |
CreateCase | 0.647 | 7.2625 |
FindcaseforSPID | 0.145 | 0.1575 |
GetCasedetails | 1.202 | 6.3995 |
GetCaseFilter | 0.065 | 0.1095 |
GetCaseStatus | 0.076 | 0.139 |
LinkCase | 0.166 | 10.529 |
TransitionCase | 0.433 | 6.418 |
Updatecase | 0.159 | 0.2155 |