Documentation indicates that should be able to select the cross-project board using Projects in the header. I've tried and do not see the cross-project board as a selection in the projects. I am using JIRA 7.1.2
Hi Jim,
I'm using JIRA 7.1.4, and it is working as expected.
I have board "Mobile" which includes issues from projects A, B, and C.
I can navigate to any of the 3 projects and select the board from the "Boards in this project" drop-down.
Do you have permission to view the filter and all of the projects included in the filter?
I have permission. I have been trying to follow thes instructions: Accessingacross-projectboard; which seems to indicate that I should be able to select the cross-project board as a project. Your instructions make a lot more sense. Thanks
Aha, I can confirm those instructions appear to be either incorrect or written very poorly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.