Hi ,
I have migrated the Jira cloud to the local server, however no data is shown under the projects.
Hey DP,
Have you checked the permissions? Once you complete the migration process, you will login with an account named sysadmin.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-server-applications-938846963.html#MigratingfromJIRACloudtoServerapplications-Afterthemigration
You will have to either:
1. Add the sysadmin account to the right group with permissions to view/admin the projects.
2. Create a new admin account with permissions to view/admin the projects.
Cheers
Bhushan
Hi Bhushan,
Thank you, yes, setting the permissions worked.
Hello DP,
How did you migrate the instance jira cloud to jira server?, I am having error during the import, install the instance jira server 7.9 in OS windows server 2012 R2 (i dont install with service) and BD MSSQL server 2012 , but after several test keep going appearing the error:
I appreciate your fast response
Milena G
Hi Milena,
Please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/could-not-find-entity-for-entityname-when-restoring-a-xml-backup-into-a-jira-application-317951241.html
Regards
Thanks for you reply,
I tried the solutions indicated in the KB, but the error keeps coming up, what can I do?.I confirm that the installation is perform it in the following way:
OS: Windows server 2012DB: PostgreSql (Also try it with a DB MSSQL)Plugin of the current instance in the cloud:Automation Lite for Jira CloudJIRA Toolkit Add-onRoadmap
The plugins that I was able to replicate in the local instance are automation and jira toolkit
The installation of jira I'm not doing as a windows service.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.