When editing a template I can not find the at the top of the page to add labels. It used to work.....
I'm using latest version of Chrome and Confluence Cloud.
Me too. Any answer on this?
Seems that the Label button html is missing. It reads:
<div class="aui-buttons aui-toolbar2"></div>
It should read:
<div class="aui-buttons aui-toolbar2"><button class="aui-button aui-button-subtle rte-button-labels" type="button" data-tooltip="Labels" id="rte-button-labels" data-explicit-restrictions="" data-inherited-restrictions="" original-title="" aria-describedby="tipsyuid3"><span class="icon aui-icon aui-icon-small aui-iconfont-devtools-tag"></span></button></div>
You can inject this into the page using your browser's Developer tools to show the button, which then functions as normal. Maybe better to wait for a fix though, since it's not clear why the button's been removed.
This worked!! Thank you SO much!
Thanks for your effort Richard. However, I just want it to work without having spend time with developer tools. So I will wait for a fix.
This was a bug at Atlassian. It should be solved now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.