Hi there!
The goal I'd like to achive, is to only show released and not yet archived versions in the Affects Version/s Field in JIRA Service Desk Customer Portal.
I tried this in vain using the new (and still awesome) Behaviours Service Desk support.
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
//getting version Manager
def versionsManager = ComponentAccessor.getVersionManager()
//getting the Affects Version/s Field
def versionsField = getFieldById("versions")
//getting all non-archived released versions
def releasedVersions = versionsManager.getVersionsReleased(issueContext.projectObject.id, false)
//setting them as FieldOptions for the Affects Version/s Field
versionsField.setFieldOptions(releasedVersions)
When printing out all versions of this project and the ones in releasedVersions, I get the following result:
REL = only released and non archived versions
ALL = all versions
I tried this with and without the BaseScript import at the start of the script, but ...
import groovy.transform.BaseScript
@BaseScript FieldBehaviours fieldBehaviours
... I still got all the versions shown in the customer portal without any error. (What it the BaseScript line doing anyways?)

Does anyone know if this is a general problem at the moment or am I doing something completely wrong?
Thanks in advance!