Long time Product Mgr coming into a very specialized field, and taking over the Jira rollout, where the QA of a feature is much more intense and takes longer than compared to the development of the feature within the sprint.
Yes, its not exactly "agile" by definition, but its the reality of the moment.
I would like to run normal 2 week sprints for the development team, stories/bugs etc have them "done" or in a state I can close the sprint.
Then those would appear in some sort of QA Ready state. Any bugs would be triaged into the new current sprint or just backlogged for later.
To Do > In Dev > Complete/QA Ready (end of sprint) > In QA > Closed
In reading the docs it looks like I should have separate Dev and QA tasks for the story, and that story would carry across sprints?
Looking for some guidance.
Thanks!