Hello,
I'm nearly ready to start using our Jira Service Desk Cloud for our customer support.
I'm already using Jira Software Cloud under the same site, already using notifications.
Thus, 1 issue remains on the outgoing e-mails, on the sender :
- JSD is using the default ${fullname} (Jira) followed by the e-mail address, while site as been configured to use MyCompanyName followed by the e-mail address instead. Notifications from Jira Software are working well using the configured one, but not the JSD, while full-names has been removed in order to get anonymous "support team" replies from JSD to our customers. (We are a B2C company which don't want to expose employee names)
Anyone know how I can fix this, as we are a small company that can't afford using an addition agent licence for an anonymous and shared account, which would by the way would not be convenient for team members working on issues, who would have to switch from one account to another. Simply not a valid workaround.
Kind regards,
Matthieu