I like to to have a MS SQL query that can list all issues and there fix versions for a specific project.
How can I do that?
/Soren
A SQL query or JQL Query from within Jira?
An easy JQL is:
Project = "whatever" AND fixVersion is not EMPTY
You can export that to csv to manipulate. I'm always hesitant to touch backend SQL without getting a full use case explained first.
Hi, I like to have it using SQL as I am going to do a dynamic query in Excel.
I have the following SQL, but it does not contain the fix version, and I need that to do the Excel calculations.
select project.pname as ProjectName ,project.pkey as ProjectKey ,jiraissue.issuenum as IssueNumber ,issuetype.pname as Type ,priority.pname as Priority ,project.projecttype as ListType ,customfieldvalue.stringvalue as Sponsor ,ReqIDNest.STRINGVALUE as RequirementID --,label.LABEL ,ComNests.cname ,issuestatus.pname as Status ,resolution.pname as Resolution ,jiraissue.ASSIGNEE ,jiraissue.REPORTER ,jiraissue.CREATED ,jiraissue.DUEDATE ,jiraissue.TIMEORIGINALESTIMATE/3600 as OriginalEstimate ,jiraissue.TIMEESTIMATE/3600 as RemainingEstimate ,jiraissue.TIMESPENT/3600 as HoursSpent from jiraissueleft join project on --project name, list typejiraissue.PROJECT = project.IDleft join issuetype on --typejiraissue.issuetype = issuetype.IDleft join priority on -- Priorityjiraissue.PRIORITY = priority.ID--left join label on --to look for individual labes, can create duplicate issues.--jiraissue.id = label.ISSUE--and LABEL.LABEL in ('Li1', 'Li2','Li3', 'Li4')left join customfieldvalue on --sponsorjiraissue.ID = customfieldvalue.ISSUEand customfieldvalue.CUSTOMFIELD = '10001'left join (select * from customfieldvalue) as ReqIDNest on --Requirement IDjiraissue.ID = ReqIDNest.ISSUEand ReqIDNest.CUSTOMFIELD = '10700'left join resolution on --resolutionjiraissue.RESOLUTION = resolution.ID----Return for link if nessesaryleft join issuestatus on --statusjiraissue.issuestatus = issuestatus.IDleft join ---- adding component, but should be specific otherwise it will count double. (SELECT jiraissue.id, component.cname FROM nodeassociation, component, jiraissue, project WHERE project.ID = jiraissue.PROJECT and component.ID = nodeassociation.SINK_NODE_ID AND jiraissue.id = nodeassociation.SOURCE_NODE_ID AND nodeassociation.ASSOCIATION_TYPE = 'IssueComponent') As ComNests on jiraissue.ID = ComNests.ID and cname like '%SW:%' where project.pkey = 'TDS3' --And issuetype.pname = 'Bug' --and Resolution is null order by jiraissue.issuenum
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.