Hi everyone,
Looking for help with the correct syntax on using a wildcard in the Label field.
JIRA version: 6.2.2
I have close to fifty(50) unique labels I'm using to categorize JIRA tickets based on specific tasks. The nomenclature is ES_TaskName. Here are examples of some of my (50+) labels:
ES_APPLICATIONS
ES_MOBILE_APPS
ES_LOGIN
ES_NAVIGATION
ES_REPORTING
ES_SERVICE
ES_SUPPORT
This is part of my JQL but includes close to 50 labels so the list is long.
AND labels = ES_APPLICATIONS
OR labels = ES_MOBILE_APPS
OR labels = ES_LOGIN
OR labels = ES_NAVIGATION
OR labels = ES_REPORTING
OR labels = ES_SERVICE
OR labels = ES_SUPPORT
The issue I'm experiencing is my query is truncating over half of my "OR labels = ES_TaskName" causing inaccurate results when running the query. I am unable to find documentation stating a limit to query length but the symptoms suggest it's a length issue. As a result, I'm trying to us a wildcard like [label "ES_"] but every wildcard I've tried [label *ES_*] , [label ~ "ES"] , [label ~ ES_"] , [label = "ES_"] , ["may contain"] does not work.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Rnole