I would like define a set of 12 gobal components, that can be tracked across multiple projects. In Jira components are defined as a sub-sections of a project.
Ist Atlassian planing something like implementing global components
Dear @Johan Oelen, I have no clue about the plans of Atlassian, but you can do following before waiting.
Create a custom field of type select list multiple choices and name it Global Components. Of cause the functionality is not the same, but probably it helps as long as Atlassian has implemented real Global Components.
And by the way, create a suggestion to notify Atlassian. Probably there is already one with a lot of votes.
So long
Thomas
Hi Johan,
there is an issue for that, open since 2005. Maybe you want to vote for that:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-8663
Sounds like a good idea. Thank you very much Thomas
JOhan
Dear @Johan Oelen,
was my answer fine enough to be accepted or do you need more information?
I'll vote on 2025 and see if they deploy it this century
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.