After upgrade to version 7.7, I am unable to browse to the project tickets. I am able to login to the system, view the dashboard, however I get the 500 error.
I tried the solution identified in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/404-Oops-you-ve-found-a-dead-link-after-JIRA-update-to-7-4-3/qaq-p/643079 which caused the site to display all blank pages.
I am working to create the support.zip now so if there are specific logs that are needed please ask and any help is appreciated.
thanks
Hi Andy,
Do you have any logs being thrown in atlassian-jira.log while trying to access those pages?
If so, could you copy/paste them here for us to try and identify the reason why it's showing an error 500?
Thanks!
The link you shared is not working.
Also did you do the upgrade in a Dev environment? Did you check the plugins compatibility with your new version?
Can you share with us the steps you followed for your upgrade?
Thanks for the reply. I have gone through the add-ons which all are identifying as compatible.
The specific error I am setting is:
In 'print' tag, expression "$sidebarContent" evaluates to undefined
Can you please go through your installed add-ons and make sure that all the modules are enabled?
Also what's the error you are seeing on the logs?
The upgrade process:
Ran the compatibility check
Ran the addon/plugin check
Stopped all services
Ran the binary
I can restore the prod environment to backups from Sunday however I would like to know if this is going to be a problem moving forward or not. Is there a place I can upload the support zip?
Is it affecting right now your business? Is this happening in Prod? If yes please open a High Priority ticket with Atlassian by clicking here
We will love to help as long as your business is not affected.
Thanks for the help and I think I am going to open a ticket. Its not currently affecting PROD but will in the coming days.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.