I want to add reports on Jira dashboard as a gadget like Control Chart.
Because most of the reports(charts) gives a nice view about the teams.
How I can do this?
What kind of reports do you have?
Reports available in the Reports section of Project.
Like:
Control Chart
Pie Chart Report
Workload Pie Chart Report
You can not add the reports to dashboards. Try to look for similair gadgets or add-ons.
Can we add customized gadgets on JIRA dashboard apart from available in Add Gadget list?
Atlassian. Please address this request. The feature is very useful.
Thanks for acknowledging
Can some one (at) a right person on this issue?
same here, this concept is perfect for project manager to show management the real-time project advancement using existing JIRA SW reports.
Grouping these reports as a dashboard is natural to use and management is familiar with such existing diagrams.
any news about this topic?
Atlassian, this would be fantastic.
I was looking for the same thing, and I'm surprised it isn't available.
I highly recommend adding this feature! It's quite frustrating being unable to view project reports in a dashboard.
Echoing others- was very surprised to learn that you cannot have reports appear on the dashboard.
Following this thread. Eager to get reports embedded in dashboards. The gadgets available today cannot be customized to how we want to track health of the projects
Agree with others here - i thought it plug in I missed installing when not finding CFD reports equivalent in Dashboard gadgets ..
Wonder what rational is here for not having CFDs on dashboards ?
Monitoring standard cumulative flow diagrams would be part of any agile SW project dashboard in my book ? Theres a created vs resolved gadget on dashboard - but this doesn't allow same statistic summary settings as report version does (Report allows showing summary data pr month over x-days ..)
For what it's worth I would like to see this feature as well.
The gadget 'Filter Result' is closest solution I could find for this requirement.
Hi Atlassians,
When will you add this feature in Jira ?
Yeah, me too. This should be a no-brainer to add reports to the dashboard!
I've been waiting for this feature for a long time. But I can also give a reason to why Atlassian isn't doing this. Jira is a product but also meant to be a platform. Atlassian provides the basic functionality and for more advanced feature you need to shop around on their Marketplace where you'll find for sure a plugin doing exactly what you need. There are different "paid" plugins that you can use to include reports in a dashboard and if Altassian were to implement it and give it "for free" it would compete with it's own Marketplace.
Hi @Praveen Gupta,
Try our app Great Gadgets app for Jira & Confluence.
It offers many gadgets that covers most of the Jira reports: Control Chart, Velocity, Sprint Burndown, Velocity, Cumulative Flow Diagram, Kanban Throughput, WIP Aging Chart, Cycle Time Histogram and more. They are highly configurable.
Also, many of these gadgets can display a Data tab, with the issue data that you might find more useful that the Jira reports.
Danut
Huh? They already provide the reports. They already provide the dashboards. We're not asking for additional reports, just allow us add the existing ones to the dashboard! No competition to the market place there. Just saving time to access existing features of Jira that exist today.
Agree. Giving my leaders a dashboard is better than a meeting but they need to see release date estimates in real time. Version Report is a must for this.
I'm add links for now.
DUMB.
Any a little update on this after a few years.....
I want Reports in Board to be Gadgets in Dashboard. for example:
- Time Tracking Report
- User Workload Report
- Version Workload Report
Now we already got "Workload Pie Chart Report" as gadget, which is nice!
But, When for other reports?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.