Hi please you can help me to configuration of my email account in my jira server 7.70 thank you
Error show me
Unfortunately no connection was possible. Review the errors below and rectify:
Hello!
Testing with my Gmail account, the following works:
SECURE_SMTP protocol with port 465 and TLS unchecked
SMTP protocol with port 587 and TLS checked
Another possibility is you may need to enable Less Secure Apps or create an App-Specific Password if you're using Two-Step Verification.
If the above fails, can you please have a look at your Jira Server Application Logs when you trigger the error and let me know what error messages you see? It'll let us know exactly what the problem is.
Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon I doit all this recomendation but I have the same problem please you can help me with another recomendation thank you for help me
Hi,
I'm happy to, but we will need to see what errors appear in your Jira Server logs. Could you have a look at that and let me know? Then we will know what the actual problem is.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon please you can see this file in this link thank you very much.
Before have version 7.4 and I dont have this problem maybe the upgrade its the problem to 7.70
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4205ya5tjrv0aw/catalina.out?dl=0
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.