Hi,
I've applied what appears to be the correct spf records for our domain, and when I check it from an external source it appears to be OK;
But when I check it using https://domain-check.atlassian.io/, it just keeps telling me to configure the correct TXT SPF record.
Am I doing something wrong or is the error message being a bit ambiguous?
Thanks
Nick
Hi Nick,
Before you can setup the SPF record in your DNS, you first have to setup a DNS TXT record and then verify that domain within your Atlassian Cloud instance. This is explained in more detail in Configuring JIRA Cloud to send emails on behalf of your domain.
1. Configure your domain in your Atlassian Account As a Site Administrator of Atlassian Cloud follow the 'DNS TXT' verification approach (not the 'HTTPS' approach) outlined in Domain verification - Verify your domain. This will confirm that you own the 'Project Email Address' domain. After completing this step, the verified domain will show on your "Domains" section as "Verified" with DNS method. If G Suite is enabled, the domain is managed by G Suite and does not require a Domain Verification. Continue with next step...
As a Site Administrator of Atlassian Cloud follow the 'DNS TXT' verification approach (not the 'HTTPS' approach) outlined in Domain verification - Verify your domain. This will confirm that you own the 'Project Email Address' domain. After completing this step, the verified domain will show on your "Domains" section as "Verified" with DNS method.
If G Suite is enabled, the domain is managed by G Suite and does not require a Domain Verification. Continue with next step...
I hope this helps.
Andy
this link doesn't work unfortunately
Thanks for the reply, I found my reply had a broken link and I have updated it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.