I want to create a new filter in new UI, but i am unable to find from where i should create a filter
You should go to Issues->Search Issues. Then you should enter your JQL Query and use the "Save as" button.
The user experience is really bad!
Yes I agree... not obvious at all
This is ridiculous. I hope they have filed a Jira for this.
I know that it has been answered, but for anyone (like me) enjoys to consume information in the video format, I would suggest watching this video on how to create a quick-filter:
https://youtu.be/8LrVMrgiytA
In this video I also go into some basic JQL, that might be helpful!
They still have not fixed this horrible user experience.
Go to Issues->Search Issues. For me, the missing piece was one must click "Advanced search". Then you should enter your custom JQL Query search and press the "Save as" button.
If you already have some existing filters, Advanced Search defaults to that filter from your existing session. It does not allow to create a brand new filter. Terrible.
I am amazed at the HORRIBLE User Experience. What a shame.
OK - I see 2 YEARS worth of comments on needing a simple "create filter" choice or button etc. in a drop down or on the side panel or somewhere useful in the flow. I don't get it. Who thinks it's a good UX or obvious at all to go to issues and filters then all issues then to advanced search to the have to then type over whatever search comes up to finally create a new filter so you can use/save it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
There is a Create Filter button but it takes you to the same Search Issue page, so not really a fix on the problem.
Not sure how this got approved from dev but there's nothing to manage in "Manage Filter" pane/UI!!!!!
THANKS!! I don't see how to save ym search anywhere hope this helps me
ugh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.