Hello! I intend to use the Time Tracking field in the issues screen. I had initially created a bunch of issues without realising that this field was not enabled.
After enabling this field from settings, I see the Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate only for new issues that I create and not for the old ones. Is there a way to get these 2 fields enabled for the old set of issues that I had created?
I wish to track work based on remaining time, but looks like I am stuck with these 2 fields not opening up for a large bunch of issues that I have already created.
I wish to have these fields for the new sub-tasks I create for the issues I have already created. Any pointers? Thanks!
--- update ---
When I used Where is my field option, it suggests:
Time tracking setting | Time tracking is enabled on this Jira instance |
Field configuration | The 'Time Tracking' field is enabled by the 'Default Field Configuration' field configuration associated with this issue. |
Field value | The field 'Time Tracking' does not have value for issue ABC-150 and will not be displayed on the view issue page. Set value for that field so that it shows up.
|
How and where do you "Set value for that field so that it shows up."?