I found option Manage Filters.
Some filters are showing here already related to created Kanban Board. From where these filters created.
How I create a new filter. Not found Create Filter option here.
You can create and save filters from the view issues screen. You can do this in Basic mode or Advanced using JQL (Jira Query Language). Here is an article that should help.
Some filters are showing already under Manage Filters option. Want to delete those but can't. Not able to find Delete filter option on the page.
I have went through the link page which you have provided, as per that page:
But I didn't found My tab on the 'Filters' page.
There are two default filters on that menu that are useful for everyone (in testing, Atlassian found that if they were not there, everyone created their own which were identical). They are built in and cannot be removed.
@Praveen Gupta, were you able to create new filters now?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.