Hello,
We use Confluence Cloud in my company and we would love to use it to share some documents with our users, but not with any internet anonymous user.
That users match with the users that are our Service Desk customers.
Can we do that?
Joan,
From my understanding of your question, the users you want to share the documents with are your Service Desk Customers, is that correct?
If so, you can set a specific Confluence space to be the Service Desk's knowledge base, and you can allow access to everyone with access to your Service Desk, which will include your Service Desk Customers. This also makes it so they don't need a license in Confluence.
You'll just want to make sure that sign-up for your Service Desk isn't public, which would defeat the purpose.
Let me know if you have any questions about that.
Regards,
Shannon
HiĀ @Joan Andreu Juan Torrens,
you can try to give that/those specific user(s) view right in the space permissions.
Or you can give view rights to a group.
I hope this help. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help.
Cheers,Krisz
Yes, this is what I was looking for. Thank you!
You're welcome Joan! If you have any troubles with it, let me know. I used to be on the Cloud support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.