Hi, I have created a second scrum board on my project one week ago as the team wanted a simplified board to follow on the daily. We had 3 kanban board and one scrim board before.
The boards all work fine showing all teh same issues on all boards.
Having 2 scrum boards, I can access the burndown charts on both boards and they are both different.
I created the second board one week into the sprint. The initial burndown chart is now compeltely flat until that day and the new one is up-to-date until the creation date. After this day, some issues show on both, some on one only with no logic of where they appear.
Can you please tell me how this works and if I should delete teh second scrum board? If I do so, will teh data be up-to-date on the intial burndown chart?
Thanks for your answers.