I feel like I missed some big internal debate on the difference between a project and a board and the resulting experience has come out in "New" Jira. I just want to find my board and move on with my day. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction, here's what i've got:
1. My board came over to New Jira as a User board, not a Project board (apparently there are 2 different types now).
2. When I search "Projects" I can find the project it pulls from, but the board is not associated with the project. So far, so good, the board is aligned to a user - no problem.
3. When I try to re-associate the board to the project (via board settings -> Location) my project is not an option. Ok, wasn't expecting that.
4. Fine, I'll just search for the person that the board is associated with. No dice.
Any idea on how to either switch the location of the board OR search for user boards?
Thanks!
David