I need to make several dashboards that show tickets to logged in users IF they are members of certain user groups. So the same filter should return only tickets IF the logged in user belongs to one of the groups that is responsible for the tickets.
Example filter (sorry I do not use the full correct JQL syntax, I just want to show my idea here, type is a custom field I use):
(Type = CV and currentuser IN membersof("CVowners"))
OR (Type = JV and currentuser IN membersof("JVowners"))
OR (Type = OTHER and currentuser IN membersof("OTHERS"))
This one filter would enable me to show only relevant tickets to the logged in user on dashboard IN CASE the user is member of the user groups that manage them.
I do not need to make separate filters then, the user gets all the tickets that he needs to see per type if he/she is in the owning group.
BUT the currentuser can't be used at the left side of the operator IN. So this is not possible ? I have the same with assignee IN membersof() and that works super !
So I can't do this ? Any other idea to do the same ?
Thanks !