I am trying to send a bcc email via the "Send a custom email" script from scriptrunner but there is no option for bcc except for mail.setBcc. I am having trouble writing a script in the "Condition and Configuration" section to add a group to setBcc. This group would be sent an email once an external comment is made on an incident. I have provided my script so far which works if I use my own email but not with a group.
Any help or guidance is appreciated.
import com.atlassian.jira.bc.issue.comment.property.CommentPropertyService
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.event.issue.IssueEvent
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.comments.Comment
import groovy.json.JsonSlurper
final SD_PUBLIC_COMMENT = "sd.public.comment"
def event = event as IssueEvent
def user = event.getUser()
def comment = event.getComment()
def commentPropertyService = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(CommentPropertyService)
def isExternal = { Comment c ->
def commentProperty = commentPropertyService.getProperty(user, c.id, SD_PUBLIC_COMMENT)
.getEntityProperty().getOrNull()
if (commentProperty) {
def props = new JsonSlurper().parseText(commentProperty.getValue())
!(props['internal'] as String).toBoolean()
}
else {
null
}
}
if (comment && issue.getIssueType().getName() == "Incident" && issue.priority?.name == '1') {
log.debug(comment)
mail.setBcc(GROUP GOES HERE?)
return isExternal(comment)
}
return false