Hey,
We need to migrate our crurent JIRA Cloud data to our new JIRA Server, but our oldest link does not work and we cannot export datas.
Can you help us ?
link: https://benativ.atlassian.net
Best regards
William Rudent
CTO@Benativ
Hi, WIlliam,
you can go to Admin panel in your Cloud, export all data first, then go to Admin panel in your Server and then import your data then.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/exporting-issues-776636787.html
Hello, thank you for your answer, but where admin panel is available when JIRA cloud address is unavailable ?
Regards
Sorry, didn't get, but why isn't your jira cloud available? Is your account expired?
I think you should request the backup from your support. May be they will provide it to you.
If you have let the account lapse, then I'm afraid you have lost all your data on Cloud. Unpaid accounts are completely dropped after a short period (a week I think)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.