How to have image direct on cars on Kanban board like in example
Image preview can be part of the cards being displayed. You can configure the board ->"card layout" to add "images" field in the card layout. But this will only display a preview and not a complete image. Something similar is a open request - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-13196
I use "Jira Thumbnail" crome extension for this. It adds image from task attachment to each task on Kanban board. You can try it too https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jira-thumbnail/noagphikabbpdaljickdeildfjggcnoc
I'm amazed this is not yet implemented in times of so many competitors
This feature is available in Next-Gen projects.
Steps to enable:
And now you'll have the Trello-style layouts with the previews showing.
Does this still work? I can't see any option to do this on my board I only see 'Manage Rules'
Are there any options for Classic Projects?
Please make this a thing for Classic projects on JIRA Cloud too -- my designers, artists, etc -- all prefer trello because it's so visual. Currently, JIRA doesn't quite cut it for them while as a PM, it's so much functionality in built and makes life so much easier that it's hard to ignore JIRA as an option for task management.It's one of the main deciding factors whether we move to JIRA or stay on trello.
A way I found was pasting direct from my clipboard. Eg. on Mac push "Command"+"Shift"+"4". Copy selected area. Then past it on Jira body ("command"+"v").
Crazy, right?? The same thought here!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.