I would like to disable the "New JIRA Experience" but when I do I am unable to scroll at all when viewing RO tickets. Is there a way to go back to normal?
Unsure what you mean when you say unable to scroll...
can you provide more details? Are you able to switch back and forth between UI experiences? When you do can you refresh the browser and/or clear your cache?
I mean, I turned on the "new experience" to test the new JIRA out, but when I turned it off I was unable to scroll down to view comments on an opened ticket.
Yes, I'm able to switch between UI experiences but the UX seems to be the problem after I switch back to the "older" version of JIRA. If I go to the Kanban Board and open a ticket, then try to scroll to the bottom of the page to view comments, I can't. I can't scroll at all.
I refreshed the page and cleared my cache as well and the problem still persists.
@[deleted], I regularly switch back and forth but have not seen this issue. As you have described it I would consider this a bug and suggest contacting Support directly.
it would interesting to try a different browser once you switch back and see what happens.
Ya, I definitely think it was a bug. But it either seems to have worked itself out or someone made a patch. Either way, I'm scrolling again! thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.