I already configure JNDI in server and install the certificate on server
Please help me to resolve the issue
Thank You
Hi Aarti,
Can you let us know what the full error message says? We need to know what the exact problem is before we can suggest a resolution for you.
When you provide these details, can you also let us know what type of email server you're setting up? This will help us to properly advise you.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Full Error is
An error has occurred with sending the test email:com.atlassian.mail.MailException: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: 534-5.7.14 <https://accounts.google.com/signin/continue?sarp=1&scc=1&plt=AKgnsbum534-5.7.14 m2yDp2QojoHxWBnIUbum9CL0DmtiMuLq5b9W4ue2HbRCHW2_VW58tvl1UHUEF2dNGyyLBi534-5.7.14 gcDuk08YMW558FJVt_15sXJ1NIJqC94FrPjiVeIRskyOFPK7gIRsEtBWz8tqK_3-M7G5ar534-5.7.14 V3bz18vv1CI_Voy0tNJxothPsbmL7E5vXwEYFmWn4COCE9gNXyTGZjoTA6hHOPOZQLi44x534-5.7.14 TchWnLlbs-AV9IClxnTYrelPyRYpE> Please log in via your web browser and534-5.7.14 then try again.534-5.7.14 Learn more at534 5.7.14 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/78754 t71sm643278pfg.115 - gsmtp
We are trying to configure gmail mail server but somehow it shows the above issue
Aarti,
Did you have a look at the support link that Google mentions in the error? Generally when I see this error I would suggest the same:
Step 2: Try these troubleshooting steps
Update your email client to the latest version.
Use an App Password: If you use 2-Step Verification, try signing in with an App Password.
Allow less secure apps: If you don't use 2-Step Verification, you might need to allow less secure apps to access your account.
If you recently changed your Gmail password, you might need to re-enter your Gmail account information or completely repeat your Gmail account setup on your other email client.
If the tips above didn't help, visit https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha and follow the steps on the page.
The email client's sign-in method might be insecure. Try signing in directly on the Gmail app.
Let me know if you have any trouble!
Yes I already see the support link that google mention and I already enable the less secure app but still it shows the same error
I followed all the steps that google mention in that link still error is same
Please do the needful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.