I have confluence running in a docker container and have only a few ports open.
I can see the page (i'm logged in as admin) but then when I edit the page do I need to open up more ports in my firewall? if which ones.
I have just found this and working my way through it, i will let you know what fixed it for me!
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/unable-to-edit-any-pages-in-confluence-6-x-due-to-collaborative-editing-867362716.html
Thank you, Reg!
The error you saw can be caused by a lot of things, and looking in the logs should ultimately help you narrow down the issue.
If that article above doesn't fix your issue, you can have a look here:
Be advised that Synchrony runs on port 8091 by default.
Once you solve your issue you can let me know and I'll accept your answer as resolved.
Regards,
Shannon
I have just switched the collaboration feature off for now
Alright, Reg!
If you troubleshoot later do let me know if you run into any issues or have a question.
i have the same problems. Only cancelling the Synchrony funftion, makes it possible to edit a page. In the same constellatoin it works for about 6 weeks. but from one day to another it wont works any longer.Windows updates responsible? Port and everathing else hadn´t been changed.
Have you worked through the troubleshooting doc mentioned?
yes
I run the same issue today.Confluence 6.5.0 - StandaloneAfter some digging I found old file synchrony.pid was never refresh on restartStopping confluence service and deleting old confluence/temp/synchrony.pid did the trickThen I started service again, file synchrony.pid was newly generated and Collaborative Editing works
i don´t find this File
Confluence Server 6.6.2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.