Hello
We are using jira software for day to day management, but as a Project Manager I need a tool like Jira Core. How can I import the projects of Jira software, in all their tasks, to Jira Core?
ty so much
Hi Emilio,
You can change the project type in the details section of the Project Administration:
Please Note: At this time any Project Administrator can make this change so please also vote on the Suggestion Implement "Change Project Type" global permission to add impact.
Cheers,
Branden
Ok, but there I think that I am changing the project type, but I am do it for all the team of only for me? That I want is that the team can keep a Jira software project for day to day management and a Jira business project for me.
Thank you so much
A project type is a project configuration, not user. A project is only of one type.
There's nothing to stop you having different projects of different types for different reasons.
Hello Nick
Sorry, I am from Spain and maybe the language is being a barrier. I have some doubts
1. As I have said, the scrum master is working with Jira software projects. If I change them to business type ones, would they change only their view mode or it would have any impact in Jira (could they change all the work that they have done).
2. As a project manager, on Jira Core I want to see all diferent tasks that the team is doing in all the project where they are working. So I will be able to manage their time, their workload....
To sumup. I dont know if is posible to use Jira Core as freedcamp and, on the other hand, if i change the project type to business one it only would change the view.
Thank you so much for your time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.