hi,I have a transition screen with 3 tabs. And wont to make comment field required only in one tab, in another it must be hiden. Can i make this with baheviour plugin?
I do not hink it is possible. Actually there is only 1 comment field and it is not linked to any tab. You can see it in the html code. That is why you should link behaviour to tabs and if a tab is activated you should hide or show the comment field depending on your logic. But it is not possible to link behaviour to a tab.
Tabs are just a logical separation of a screen. To JIRA it is one screen so if the plugin can do it with a screen it should be able to do it with the tabs
thanks for your answer, but how I can chek which tab is activated?
You can not do it with behaviours. You could do it with JavaScript but I would not do it.
ok, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.